Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#243971 - 14/12/2004 05:00 60 Gig Rio car for sale - complete, with bru face
sphengali
journeyman

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm in much the same position .. don't want to sell my Rio, but can't install it in my new vehicle - I have the original box, documentation, CD, a NuFace Bruface installed, (still have the original face plate and buttons also) three different colour original lenses, two original remotes, two AC adapters, a pelican case that has been carved out for it, Mlord dock (new - never used, unpainted) - the Rio has had the illuminated button hack done to it, works great - I also have the lens pallete to change the colour of the buttons to whatever you want - full range of all colours. You can see my Rio, case, etc at my web site. I think that $800 US is not unreasonable for this complete kit. If anyone is sincerely interested, let me know and I can always take more pictures, or with the wonders of modern technology, 'show' you everything over msn video meeting..
60 Gig MkIIa #040103892 My Rio Install

#243972 - 14/12/2004 23:04 Re: 60 Gig Rio car for sale - complete, with bru face [Re: sphengali]
FireFox31
pooh-bah

Loc: East Coast, USA
Sorry to hear you have to sell your setup. I've taken inspiration from your install, your Pelican, and your fake faceplate; as well as admired your photos and always wanted to try the Alpine knob hack.

I may have a buyer. Does the unit have a single 60gig drive or a different setup? Thanks.

#243973 - 18/12/2004 15:31 Re: 60 Gig Rio car for sale - complete, with bru face [Re: FireFox31]
sphengali
journeyman

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Quote:
Sorry to hear you have to sell your setup. I've taken inspiration from your install, your Pelican, and your fake faceplate; as well as admired your photos and always wanted to try the Alpine knob hack.

Thank you for your kind words - feels like the death of someone special having to sell my Rio, that's for sure.. It's 2 - 30 Gig drives, that's the way it shipped from the Rio factory, I didn't add/swap drives around.
60 Gig MkIIa #040103892 My Rio Install