Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#100819 - 21/06/2002 19:57 InfoPop Strikes Again!!!!!!!!!
Rezolution
enthusiast

I have been a member of this Forum and owned an Empeg for about a year or so (I paid full price for a 12 Gig). I really love the way the forums are set up here and the community that resides in them. I am opening my own web business and decided to have a "forum" section of my own. My website deals with Computer Hardware Sales and Computer Support. We are going to go public this coming Monday. I know how much you guys love the "pre-release" beta software, so you can think of this as my 3 day pre-release beta 12 website. I put about 4 months of work into it and still have a lot of products to add, but I wanted to invite anyone from this forum to come check out my website and forum area at www.tekjerk.com . Anyone who is a member of this board is more than welcome to register. My forums will mainly deal with computer support related questions. If someone has an idea for a forum section that would improve my web-site, I would love to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to stop by and check it out or if the mood stikes you, send me an email and let me know what you think. I love feedback (positive preferred).

once again, www.tekjerk.com

anyone interested in sending email
[email protected]
(p.s. if the owners and operators of this forum would like to foward me their (empeg.css stylesheet) for the forums, I would be willing to add it to our stylesheet selection for those who like the look, feel, and colors of this forum (some people don't know you can change that!). Also check out my message indictor for when you have a new message, i'm really proud of it!!!!!

Can anyone tell I'm really excited about this!!!!!!!!!!!!

#100820 - 03/07/2002 18:36 Re: InfoPop Strikes Again!!!!!!!!! [Re: Rezolution]
Rezolution
enthusiast

For anyone interested in seeing what the new version of UBBthreads looks like, I just upgraded my Computer support forums to version 6.0.2. I don't know if it was worth upgrading, I lost ALL of the messages and users in my database. (If anyone knows the correct way to back up a mySQL database with phpmyadmin please send me a PM).