Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#201633 - 31/01/2004 21:20 Nice Dining in Austin
JeffS
carpal tunnel

Loc: Atlanta, GA
So my wife scored some excellent seats to Phantom of the Operah in Austin on Feb 14th, and that means my dinner reservation can be pretty much thrown out the window, as we'd never be able to drive from SA in time. Any of you Austin guys have a good idea for a romantic resturant I could try? I know it's going to be hard to get reservations this late in the game, but I've got to give it my best shot and I don't even know where to begin.

#201634 - 02/02/2004 12:05 Re: Nice Dining in Austin [Re: JeffS]
davec
old hand

Loc: Georgetown, TX USA
Well, never been, but going this weekend to Hudson's On The Bend. It's known for the exotic game dishes, rather pricey, but really good I hear.

#201635 - 10/02/2004 17:41 Re: Nice Dining in Austin [Re: davec]
davec
old hand

Loc: Georgetown, TX USA
Well, never got there, too sick this weekend, but from everyone I talked to it's some of the best in Austin...