Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#366898 - 22/06/2016 06:36 Anyone else get a settlement notice from B&N
gbeer
carpal tunnel

Loc: Manteca, California
I did, but, unlike Amazon, they don't tell you the amount you received until a purchase is made. Then whatever the amount, it gets added to your account and used for that and future purchases till it runs out.

If you don't make a purchase before a deadline. You loose it without ever knowing the amount.

#366899 - 22/06/2016 12:59 Re: Anyone else get a settlement notice from B&N [Re: gbeer]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
I didn't, but I'd advise everyone to check their Ticketmaster accounts to see how many vouchers they have for pairs of free tickets. I had 13 pairs.

Of course, the eligible shows will probably be terrible...

#366900 - 22/06/2016 14:25 Re: Anyone else get a settlement notice from B&N [Re: Dignan]
petteri
addict

Loc: Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted By: Dignan
I didn't, but I'd advise everyone to check their Ticketmaster accounts to see how many vouchers they have for pairs of free tickets. I had 13 pairs.

Of course, the eligible shows will probably be terrible...

Most are...if there even any in ones area. This is of course very subjective depending on your musical tastes!

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/21/11992004/ticketmaster-best-free-shows-tickets

#366901 - 22/06/2016 15:51 Re: Anyone else get a settlement notice from B&N [Re: petteri]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
I would have been interested in a few of the freebie shows, but they are all out of my area.

It's still good to have a few discount vouchers though.

Of course, the last time I tried to buy tix for a decent large-scale concert through ticketmaster, the bots/scalpers bought everything in the first 10 seconds and the only remaining seats were nosebleed section by the time I got in. wish there were a better way.

#366904 - 22/06/2016 20:24 Re: Anyone else get a settlement notice from B&N [Re: tfabris]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
Originally Posted By: petteri

Most are...if there even any in ones area. This is of course very subjective depending on your musical tastes!

Sure, there's a handful of OK shows, but none anywhere near me. The ones in my area are all terrible cover bands.

Originally Posted By: tfabris
Of course, the last time I tried to buy tix for a decent large-scale concert through ticketmaster, the bots/scalpers bought everything in the first 10 seconds and the only remaining seats were nosebleed section by the time I got in. wish there were a better way.

This is a scourge. It's the worst. The artists are just as bad, often withholding giant swaths of tickets.

At least NY is doing something about it. Probably because of Mr Miranda.