I was at a school, which happened to be a client of ours, trying to diagnose to network problems that were causing database corruption. Don't remember exactly how I heard that the first plane hit, but I remember sitting in a daze at the workstation I was at, trying to hit every news site I could think of and they were all down. I finally settled on getting news updates through Slashdot, as they seemed to be the only ones with the capacity to handle the load.

Was listening to the radio live when the second plane hit, and the shock and realization that this was INTENTIONAL began to sink in. I remember also being quite certain that the towers were engineered so well that they would never fall. Perhaps just the floors above the crash, but not completely. Then watching in disbelief as they did exactly what I thought impossible. I remember driving from Georgia back to South Carolina that night with the radio on in complete shock that night. It seemed so meaningless to have stayed on the job site all day, but what else was there to do?

Anyhow. Seems appropriate to remember today. Anyone else?