We're hiring someone in the office to do graphic design, literature, and that kind of stuff. I currently handle this job, but I'm not trained in it or very artistic. I'm using ancient Adobe CS3 at this time.

Since this person is an addition to the company, we'll be getting them all new stuff (desk, computer, etc). Upgrading the Adobe suite seems to be a reasonable idea since I don't believe CS3 will install or update properly on Windows 8. How does the team/business plan work versus the individual plan? I see it's $20 extra, but I would like to have some control over the storage. Mostly to make sure our property (literature) is under our control to an extent. Keep in mind that only 1 person will actually be using the Adobe suite.

Does the team scheme allow for an admin without a subscription plus a separate single user for the $69.99? Or, would I have to buy two subscriptions (one for me, one for the user)? Is it easier to just get an individual subscription and share the login between myself and the new hire? Any suggestions?