Any ideas on this one? Googling keeps giving me the same answer and I already tried it and it didn't work.

Problem:

- I go to http://www.rifftrax.com and buy a large number of short films in one go because they're having a special (for example, today, you put in "NEWYEARS" to get a discount).

- After checkout I have a single screen with links to all my downloads.

- I click on each one, but only the first six clicks actually start downloading. Past 6 the behavior gets unpredictable. For instance, the seventh click will register, but it won't actually begin downloading. Only after the first click has completed its download will the seventh click actually begin downloading. Past 7, the behavior gets increasingly unpredictable and I don't know which clicks registered and which ones didn't.

- I have already done the google search for this, and the results all say increase the registry entries "MaxConnectionsPerServer" and "MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server".

- I have already done this long ago, and it doesn't help Chrome to actually respond to those seventh, eighth, and later clicks.

- How to get Chrome to work for the thing I want? I want to download all 20-or-so shorts that I bought. I want to do them all at once so I don't have to remember which ones I clicked and which ones I didn't. I want to click on all of them and then walk away. Ideally I want to do this without using a third party downloading tool.