It's been wayyyy to long since I last updated HiJack or loaded any new music onto the player - despite it being in daily use in my car.

Now I'm being forced to - car was broken into; smashed passenger window, bent in and took what they could reach - including my empeg... frown

Keeping an eye on the local trading/auction sites, but doubt it'll show up, most likely it's in a dumpster or a ditch somewhere.
So, time to break out one of the two spares and getting it updated/configured/loaded, and/or actually getting my act together repairing my main unit (mem. expansion board, smoked buttons w/lights, alu fascia and knob) that's collecting dust due to (AFAICT) busted fuse[s] after a misaligned display connector reconnection.

Since they're only 20 and 10+30 GB in capacity - anyone have a link to a known working IDE->SATA adapter? Recall there being issues with some working, others not.
A quick Look at one of the bigger Swedish stores shows no IDE 2.5" drives, SSD or spinners. Will look at a few more places and talk to the guys at work that are more current on storage though.

Or is IDE -> SD possibly easier?

Edited by mtempsch (01/06/2015 13:10)