Hey all, I'm frantically trying to reconfigure my Amersfoort plans to include a side trip to the North Sea Jazz Fest. So many great muscians all nearby in the same country right when I'll be there; I can't miss it.

Is anyone interested in joining me? Any other jazz fans out there?

Full program here. 60 Euros for a day pass, plus 15 Euros for certain events (noted below), and 10 Euros to get tickets online.

It looks like Sunday night will be the best time to go up there. For a taste of the lineup, here's who I'd love to see on Sunday:

5:00pm - 6:15pm - PWA Zaal - (E 15) Danish Radio Big Band with Ivan Lins and Toots Thieleman
7:00pm - 8:15pm - PWA Zaal - (E 15) Dee Dee Bridgewater
/
9:00pm - 10:00pm - PWA Zaal - (E 15) Hancock, Shorter, Holland, Blade
or
7:45pm - 9:15pm - Statenhal - James Brown
9:30pm - 10:45pm - Statenhal - Randy Brecker/Bill Evans Soulbop Band
10:30pm - 11:30pm - PWA Zaal - (E 15) Hancock, Shorter, Holland, Blade
\

Does anyone have any info on how to get to The Hague from Amersfoort? Could I take a train up in the afternoon and get a train back around midnight (in order to stay at the Campanile Sunday night)? Does anyone know the travel time to get to The Hague or have the train schedules?

Sorry for asking these RTFM questions (ie: that I could figure out myself), but time is tight, so if anyone happens to know, please post a reply. I'm worried time is limited to ge these tickets, so if you want to join me (if its even possible), please let me know. Thanks so much, and I hope you can join me.