Hey folks...

I'm gearing up to go live with my new company very soon and am just in the middle of a mad rush pushing static content to my server. Most of you know I quit my job at ATI late last year and some of you know I decided to start a small software company. We're working on a couple of longer-term projects but we put them on hold for a little bit to create and release a small program to work with Apple's new machines and Remote.

The whole mess is supposed to run on a Content Management System (Joomla) but the person helping me with integration is currently not available. This means I'm also missing nice things like a shopping cart and will probably just use a static Buy Now button directly to a PayPal payment processing page.

http://twistedmelon.com/test2

I hope I haven't broken any links while creating all the pages manually. Some sections currently have no content as I'm still in the process of creating it. I still have to proof-read everything as well. Some of the man navigation areas also lack some of their sub-sections (these will be added as I develop additional content, like a Knowledge Base and introduce additional products). It's all been designed to be fairly modular and allow for growth/change (my design docs already account for quite a bit more that isn't currently seen).

The pages definitely look the best with Gecko (Firefox, Mozilla, Camino, etc..) and KHTML/Webkit-based (Safari, etc..) rendering, but I've taken steps to make it work in IE6 as well. I haven't tested Opera or other browsers in a while though.

This isn't ready to advertise yet and I may have to push it live without the download and buy options active if the software isn't ready to go next week.

Thanks for checking it out.

Bruno