The Veer... Seriously? Were they getting complaints that the Pre was too big? Could be a good starter smart phone for kids. With great vision.

Pre3. Hmm.. Nice resolution on the screen and some cameras. Doesn't come out until after iPhone5. 8 and 16GB. Not impressed. Seems like a dud to me. At the same time they're announcing this thing, they're also announcing that the older Pre2 is just starting to ship on VZ. Embarrassing.

TouchPad. Really? "TouchPad?" I suppose they couldn't think of anything more generic. Or that isn't already trademarked by Synaptics. You know, the touchpad people. It's heavier than an iPad. It's thicker than an iPad. It looks EXACTLY like a 3GS iPhone in large format. The OS is even more iOS-like than the phone version of WebOS. Take a look at the Mail app, including layout, window chrome and buttons. Or the on-screen keyboard. There are some nice software features on the platform, but if this thing isn't just an iPad clone, I don't know what is. The physical keyboard looks suspiciously familiar too. 16 or 32GB. Wow, how anemic.

No word on price yet.