So, I feel like my MacBook Pro has been going to crap over the past six months, somewhat linked to Mac OS updates (versions and security updates).

When waking from sleep the machine used to be able to connect to my wireless network pretty much instantly. So fast in fact that I could immediately type a URL into the browser and have it start loading.

Now it can take up to 20 seconds. Usually less than 10, but still a long time. Can't do anything with the network during this time obviously. Mail will often check for mail and find itself unable to connect since no connection exists. This absolutely never used to happen before.

I'm also finding it takes a lot longer to put the machine to sleep. That used to happen almost instantly too. Now it's like I have to wait over a minute before the machine actually goes to sleep when closing the calmshell.

Waking takes longer as well.

And lastly, my battery life is abysmal. I mentioned long ago that I could easily get 7 hours, but now i'm lucky to get 3. At full charge I believe the power meter in the menu bar reports just over 4. And that can ping pong a bit, but starts reducing rather quickly, without doing anything more than surfing the web and email (also running Pathfinder and Evernote - which I've been doing all along however).

Anyone else notice any of these issues with their machines lately? I'm going to have to find some time to actually benchmark the battery so that I can complain to Apple about it. It's quite unacceptable to me.