Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#55307 - 05/01/2002 10:34 DENON DCT-950R - CD Chager connector interface?
Warbird
new poster

Loc: Weston, MA
My DENON DCT-950R is a sweet highend head that has a CD changer connector I'd like to hook up to the RioCar. This head is hooked up to the mids, tweets and sub using a fairly complex connection of my own design. It would be very convienient to leave that chain be, and use the Denon's CD changer connector to input the RioCar's output into the system.

I have yet to find any documentation on the wiring of the Denon's CD changer connector let alone the cable that plugs into it.

It should be fairly straight forward simulate the handshake to fool the Denon into listening its CD changer input.

Has anyone had luck doing this?

Michael

#55308 - 05/01/2002 11:14 Re: DENON DCT-950R - CD Chager connector interface? [Re: Warbird]
thenominous

Loc: UK
For Pioneer's yes, for Sony's yes (GNULink is looking sweet..) Denon's...

In the past I was offered some Denon car stuff, couldnt find any info on it, even Denon's website doesnt mention they actually make car audio!

I think you'll have a hard time trying to find something for it, I dont even know what the BUS is called!

Cheers

Dave