Ok somepoint my second hd came unhooked and I lost half of my playlists and didnt realize it. I guess I had syncd at somepoint after that happened I dont know. but then when I realized and reattached my hd I couldnt get them to come back. and now I have lost all of my playlists including the unattached items list. and when I open up emplode or jemplode it goes on a endless reboot and says building database. Could I just throw the disk builder on there and wipe both drive and install from scratch? I dont want to have to open my player back up to set each drive up individually so if there is another way please let me know. I have all the music on my pc so i dont care about whats on the player. Thanks! Im ready to be FAQ'd , tho in my defense I have been trying to go thru it and find what i needed.
-D Modifying and Tweaking is a journey, not a destination................................ MKIIa : 60gig - 040103286 - Blue - v2 + PCATS tuner MKIIa : 20gig - 040103260 - Blue - v3a8 + Mark Lord Special Edition Cherry Dock