Hi,
I've created a wendy filters "Play only album tracks that where singles".
when I apply this filter, if i go into one of my playlists, I can see that only the titles answering the filter criterion are part of the list.
If I select one of this titles and select play, it plays.
The problem is when I try to play the whole playlist to which this file belongs, the player doesn't play anything. Same thing if I want to play the whole playlist containing the playlist containting the file.

I have made another try through the player search function. A search on Artists will show me only the Artists having a title answering the filter criterion and if I select one of these artists, the player plays the matching titles of this artist.
But if I make a search on Playlists, I see all the playlists and if I select one that should contain a title matching the filter, nothing happens.

So,
1) Is "the playlist not playing when a filter is activated" a known bug ?
1') Where can I find a clear well known bug list classified by feature ?
2) If this is a bug, it seems impossible to select and play all the files of my database answering a filter criteria ! The only solution I've found is to use the genre field for example, to put the same info (an X) in this field for every title. So when I will search all files with an X in the genre field I will only see the filesfrom my database answering the filter criterion that I've activated at the same time. One of those filter criterion could then be a genre (to still be able to select titles by genre). Did anyone find another solution ?

Waiting for your infos,

Yup

DDA