Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#84388 - 31/03/2002 06:21 Last playlist selected
JeffS
carpal tunnel

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but this is a post 2.0 idea, probably whenever soup views get implemented. This feature would add in a dynamic menu of the last five (?) play lists you have selected. I could use this when my finger slips trying to insert a song to rebuild my list again from scratch. There are times I also get in the mood to hear one album a lot (I know, avoiding hearing one album a lot is why we got an Empeg! I would use this mostly right after I buy an album and haven’t heard it much yet) so I could just pick it off my recently played list rather than spend time jumping around my albums list (it's getting bigger all the time).

Anyway, just an idea.

-Jeff

#84389 - 31/03/2002 10:43 Re: Last playlist selected [Re: JeffS]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
You can currently reach the last 1 playlist you selected, but not the last 5. FAQ entry here.

#84390 - 31/03/2002 19:23 Re: Last playlist selected [Re: tfabris]
JeffS
carpal tunnel

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Yea, I knew about that, one of my favorite features actually. But it doesn't help when you accidentally replace instead of append. My 11 year old niece has a blast having me queue up her favorite songs, but I'm always getting to the last one and replacing the whole list. . . It would be nice to have the last couple of songs readily available. Just an idea.

-Jeff