Hi,

The published list of serial ASCII commands at http://www.empeg.mars.org/devel/software/player.php3 seems to be out of date.
The K, L, -space- & W commands are now longer supported, it seems (beta9c+dev)?

I'm now using a subset of these commands in my stick controller project, and would like to extend my project by adding a Mobil Phone Mute input to it. I guess I could just '\' Sleep the player when a call was incoming, and '\' awaken it when it was complete. I'd prefer to mute the player with a pause (-space-?) and it would be really neat if a user text display prompt could be implemented in the empeg i.e.

"Phone Call"CR ; Issues a user textual string to the empeg display, longer lines are scrolled across the screen.
""CR ; Would cancel the user prompt and revert the empeg display back to as it was before.

And, as I said, a pause command please i.e. -space- to be re-activated.

Please, please...pretty please!

Also, could you PLEASE add a commands to access the menu (like the top buton) and another to action the selection (like the bottom button), the 'n' & 'p' ASCII commands traverse the menu already.

Thanks

[color:yellow]_________________________________________John, (MK1 #114-20G, MK2 #15-36G).</font color=yellow>