I've been doing some thinking regarding the "Insert, Append, Replace" feature...

I think "Replace" should replace the tracks currently remaining in the playlist, but not stop the current track from playing, as it does currently. This would allow for a complete redo of the playlist, without stopping the current track. (This would also make "Replace" actually do something different than just hitting the play arrow)

Another thing I would like, would be some way to insert a track or playlist randomly into the current playlist. That is, it would shuffle them in, rather than sticking them in the front or at the end. This could be either a new menu item, or perhaps a setting that makes "Insert" behave that way if shuffle is currently on.

And last but not least, I think the player needs an "Undo" feature. I have had several passengers get rather upset, after spending 15 minutes or so making a long, elaborate, completely custom playlist, only to accidentally hit play, instead of holding down the button long enough to get the "Insert, Append, Replace" menu. All I ask, is some way to undo this action.