Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#44099 - 29/10/2001 06:58 Track details doesn't dynamically update...
edwin

Loc: Druten, The Netherlands
It's just a minor thing, maybe even by design .

When you put up track details and leave it there until the next song jumps in, the info isn't updated. I would like it to do so, since the "About" screen does this already. Try it, I think it's fantastic! Boot the player, quickly navigate to the "About" menu, manually scroll it to the network info and leave it there. When it obtains an IP address the info is updated! Absolutely slick! Oh, unplug ethernet and let it obtain an uPnP address, cause you have to be really fast with ethernet attached while booting!

Again, I don't think it is a major issue, it's just something cosmetic and it would just be nice to have it dynamically updated.

#44100 - 29/10/2001 10:56 Re: Track details doesn't dynamically update... [Re: edwin]
synergy
enthusiast

Of a secondary nature,

If you access the details while in the tuner mode, you get the mp3 that was playing when you switched to the tuner.....

Now, technically, this should be a bug, as the details do not match the source... That function should probably be turned off when in the tuner or Aux.

#44101 - 29/10/2001 16:19 Re: Track details doesn't dynamically update... [Re: synergy]
jwickis
addict

Loc: India
Ahh but then you know what's going to be played when you switch back. What if it's much later in the day or some other day then you've forgotten what......uh....forgotten.....has been......uh