Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#15381 - 25/08/2000 01:30 General bug list
debauch
enthusiast

Loc: West Midlands, England

Just been stockpiling bugs. Here's the list:

----------------------------------------

1 - Rebuilding music database after every sync. Takes a long time.

2 - Toilet floor - Occasional black lines across screen - looks like a screen refresh/sync type problem.

3 - Network link went down during sync and sync bombed. Emplode showed playlists with boxes with red arrows. These disappear when refreshed (e.g. by collapsing and growing the main 'empeg-car' icon), but playlists which weren't uploaded remain in bold. But... these playlists are empty - it remembered it had some playlists to create, but not what was in them. Surely it should either forget the playlists or remember the tracks too.

4 - If there's no artist, the player still adds a ": " to the front of the song name in the 'InfoTex' visuals (note that none of the 'Info' settings do this). Also, I've noticed the first character corruption from these visuals _always_ happens if there's no artist.

--
18Gb blue - s/n 080000299 (original queue position 8724)

#15382 - 25/08/2000 09:20 Re: General bug list [Re: debauch]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
If there's no artist, the player still adds a ": " to the front of the song name in the 'InfoTex' visuals

Shame on you for not having your tags filled out. Good catch, though.

Also, I've noticed the first character corruption from these visuals _always_ happens if there's no artist.

Ooo, good catch. Toby, are you listening to this?

#15383 - 05/06/2001 12:01 Re: General bug list [Re: debauch]
debauch
enthusiast

Loc: West Midlands, England
In reply to:

2 - Toilet floor - Occasional black lines across screen - looks like a screen refresh/sync type problem.

Still there. I was hoping that this was one of the many minor fixes.

Nicholas.

--
18GB red s/n 080000299, original pos'n 8724. Reproduction of this post is not permitted.