(also e-mailed)

OK, I thought this was related to the pause button once, but now I know it happens all the time.

My Mk.II (running 11d) tends to NOT keep track of where it left off playing on power-down. I have listened to the beginning half of Dark Side of the Moon enough to want to scream. ;-)

I thought it was constantly saving that information on a semi-regular basis, but no matter how long I'm in the car for, when I shut it off and come back later (Whether I've removed the empeg from the car or not) it starts playing where it started playing the LAST time... and the time before that, and the time before that.

Now SOMETIMES it actually saves the position info, but it seems to have more to do with when I _CHANGE_ playlists. (e.g., when I got sick of playing DSotM, and started listening to my "Eighties Pop Hits" playlist, I now start up every time in the middle of a Clash tune)

Empeg had mentioned something about some conditions where the empeg was waiting too long to save its data or something.. could that be what I'm experiencing? Is there a + patchlevel I can try out to see if it solves my problem?

D