By the way, I still have problems that I doubt are RAM related. For one, my CF reader.

The reader is in a add-on bay that came with the mobo. It has it's own connector that takes up one of the USB ports on the mobo. When I first got into windows and put a CF card in it, it saw the device and a new drive was detected. I was able to transfer files and all that. Then every time after that I couldn't get the thing to register. I put the card in and ejected it several times and still nothing was seen in my computer. Then I replaced my fancy cables with the ones that came with the mobo, and the first time I booted up, the reader was seen again, then the next time: same thing. This is puzzling to me. Any ideas?

Also, the cables did seem to be messing the system up. I replaced them and everything is running smoother, bootup was faster, and it seems like that alone let me play for much longer in GTA3! It lasted about 25 minutes before I got a program error, but at least it was an error, and didn't completely freeze the system.

One last thing. Microsoft Digital signature or whatever. How do I turn it off? I'm sick and tired of getting that annoying box every time I install new software.