Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | Software | RioCar.Org | Hijack | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs | Addons: Eutronix | Cases

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Clarification: The "--hls-prefer-native" and "--external-downloader wget" parameters do indeed get processed, but they don't prevent the error message in ffmpeg.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Help to replace a data hard drive by mlord @ 19/02/2019 13:02

The boot drive seems to always be seen as "C:" as near as I can tell. So when booting from USB, with a different drive internal, the USB drive becomes "C:". But I'm no expert on MS-anything. Linux and Mac have no problems with
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Highly Technical Engineering Problem by Dignan @ 18/02/2019 22:17

I've had three different kinds of the "roller blade" wheels and they never bent. And I'm not a small guy.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Seagate ST8000AS0002 by tanstaafl. @ 18/02/2019 21:09

Originally Posted By: DignanI'll probably kick myself for not splurging on 10TB right nowI had the opposite problem. I had to twist the arm of my computer store to get me a hard drive as small as 3TB. Cost me $2100. That's pesos, not dollars. Fig
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Whole home wired receiver setup by DWallach @ 17/02/2019 21:01

Originally Posted By: tfabris Example of a system for this sort of thing: https://www.htd.com/Products/Whole-House-Audio/Lync My parents' condo was set up with something along these lines: six zones (two channels per zone), and each one has a wall
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: AmpliFi Mesh Wi-Fi System by DWallach @ 17/02/2019 20:56

I set up a Google WiFi at home (one as a gateway/firewall with two satellites connected by GigE). I'm paying for 250Mbits/sec from Comcast and regularly see more than that, even over WiFi. I also like their auto-updating and security stories. The pl
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Subwoofer amp by Dignan @ 16/02/2019 18:22

Originally Posted By: tfabrisOriginally Posted By: DignanSUCCESS!!! The isolator worked like a charm. Everything behaves exactly as expected. It looks like I need to investigate proper grounding for my coax line on the outside... That's super cool t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cracking windows password... by tfabris @ 15/02/2019 21:53

Relevant: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/02/14/password_length/