Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | Software | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs | Addons: Eutronix | Cases

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Heya, it's the new phone / computer thread by K447 @ Yesterday at 23:30

Originally Posted By: andy… P.S. I just ordered a 16 inch MacBook Pro Max, to replace my 2015 15 inch MacBook Pro. I can't wait to get this beast of a machine.I have also ordered a MacBook Pro Max 16”. This shall replace a top of the line 2019 M
For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - 2 Rio Car/ EMPEG by Mr_Maniacal @ Yesterday at 01:18

What empeg version? Mark1, mark2, mark2a?
General
Jump to new posts Re: firmware version to play flacs by tfabris @ 17/10/2021 15:33

http://rioreceiver.comms.net.riocar.org/FAQ/2/40.html#40
ICE
I have the after market sound card for the empeg. I was wondering about any cd player head units with digital outputs. This way I could have a cd player with satellite radio hooked up to a DSP and the empeg player hooked up as well. I have a pione
ICE
I have an old car alarm that has 2way pager devices that tell you what is happening with your car and also takes pics when someone tries to break in. It is from 2003. I am wondering if someone can suggest a car alarm that is similar that will take
ICE
Jump to new posts high end amps and component speakers by Mr_Maniacal @ 16/10/2021 02:37

I am looking for high end amps and component speakers. Let me know what you suggest. For speakers I am looking for 2 6 1/2in speakers with separate tweets, 5 1/4in speakers and tweets, and 4in or 3in speakers with tweets. Not 2way or 3way speakers
For Sale
Jump to new posts Jl subwoofer by Mr_Maniacal @ 16/10/2021 02:27

Does anyone like JL audio subwoofers. I used to have a jl 10w7 v3. They dont sell them anymore. They sell the 10th anniversary edition, which is 10w7ae. I am looking for the 10w7. If anyone has one they are getting rid of, let me know. I am sur
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Skip Media Check in emplode? by mlord @ 14/10/2021 17:12

Wow! And it is so nice to have the FAQ functioning!