Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | Software | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs | Addons: Eutronix | Cases

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Scary Photo by tanstaafl. @ Yesterday at 22:03

This is a screenshot taken from a YouTube video about Typhoon Haishen in Korea. For scale, look at the boats at the bottom of the picture. tanstaafl.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Freezer Problem by tanstaafl. @ Yesterday at 21:54

Originally Posted By: K447What was the repair?Oh, I guess that would help, wouldn't it. The repair was to replace the fan motor. That took about five minutes. The rest of the time was spent removing the iceberg from the bottom of the freezer, using
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: iTunes won't see all my files by tanstaafl. @ 23/09/2020 22:16

I have used CopyTrans Manager for years and have found their technical support to be responsive and excellent. tanstaafl.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Neato Robotics D650 by andy @ 23/09/2020 09:56

Did some debugging on it today, in readiness for contacting support. Predictably it wouldn't fault to start with, but I managed to get it to fault in the same way, once I'd run it for an hour or so. Same failure: - "help I'm stuck" - che