Well, the time has come for me to offer up one of my two EMPEG MK.I units. I was lucky enough to end up with two of these units, however, only one of them ever managed to get installed in my vehicle. I wanted to use the 2nd one for a dedicated home theatre unit, but ended up building a PC to do it.

BRAND NEW EMPEG MK.I
S/N 00215
10GB DRIVE
BLUE FACE
US POWER
ADDITIONAL CAR MOUNT

ORIGINALLY PAID - $1800.00 (yes, after shipping and import charges, it sucked!)
ASKING PRICE - $1125 (obo) and I'll ship via FedEx overnight to you!

THAT IS A $600.00 SAVINGS!!!!

Again, everything is brand new. The unit still has the protective film on the front, and everything is still untouched in the package! I would be happy to pull the unit out to upgrade the unit to software version 11a if you would like.

I know that some of you are saying, well, I may wait for the MK.II, well, who knows when you'll get it. Hey, we were promised over, and over mass production of the MK.I units. According to Empeg, they should have been through 15000 on the queue in time for Christmas last year!!! (Not a slam on you guys Hugo, Rob, etc ... I know you all have been hard at work. I am just trying to be realistic!) And hell, we were supposed to be ready for mass production of the MK.II units by June 1. It is not June 29, and they have finally offered up the MK.II, in a run of only 40 units! (Again Hugo, Rob, etc ... This is not a slam to you all.) If you want to be on the bleeding edge of technology, and want to impress your friends today, here is your chance!

I considered running the Empeg on Ebay, but wanted to give the REAL Empeg fans a chance to buy to before I dumped it there! Hope I can make someone happy with this one!

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Zimmerman
[email protected]
Customer #427
Proud Owner of MK.I S/N 00028

Edited by zimmy6996 on 29/6/00 04:03 PM.

Chris Zimmerman - #427
[email protected]
MK.I - 00028
MK.II - 060000051