OK .. 39 is going up (give it about 5-10 mins -- I have a crappy connection now that I moved ... no more spoiled by 768k dsl )

38 Changes (I added a couple quick things in and made a 38 before Tony reported that bug)

new "decade" tag available in jEmplode -- This takes all your 1981, 1982, 1983 and returns "1980" for them. You'll see why this is kind of neat in a sec.

new customizable soup playlists - this isn't the mirroing thing yet, but basically now you can design your own soup playlists (like if you wanted By Genre/By Artist instead of the builtin type, you can do that now). Now you see why decade might be kind of neat -- Not just By Year -- you could have By Decade/By Artist.

Loop at the very bottom of www.jempeg.org/faq.html to find out how to do thse. Keep in mind that the more of these you have, the slower jEmplode's going to get on downloading and updating after making changes (since it has to propogate all the changes to all the soup nodes). The flip side is that you can remove the current ones if you want it to get faster (i.e. no soup nodes). You'll always have "All" and "Searches".

39 Changes
Fixed the bug that basically made Wendy Filter editing not work at all.

Mike

Edited by mschrag (14/07/2002 13:45)