I have put some thought into starting up the custom facia sells that, as I have understood it. Began for a short period and then dissappeared.

Me and a couple of my friends have the skills and equipment to CNC:ing some new facias. But as I dont have the original CAD files it means that I would have to start all over again from the drawing board, measuring the original facia.

I believe that there have been 2 different "custom facia" projects before, where one of them had the original CAD designs and the other had drawed one himself. None of them led into anything that reached every empeg user out there. Atleast I dont think so.

By posting here I hope that either any of the other project starters reads this and is willing to give out their own CAD files. Or maybe someone here could give me a mail adress to someone at sonicblue I could ask about the CADs...

If I have to start from scratch I would like to know the interrest that lies in this project, if it would be worth while starting it.

To simplify what was writen above:
I would like to have some CAD drawings of the facia. And I would like to know if there still lies an interrest in custom facias.

regards
Jesper Derehag