HI!

I just caught up with this thread, and I must say I like your black metal fascia very much!

I've only got one question for you (and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question). I've recently got my Mk2a upgraded with a the lighted buttons hack. The way I see it is that I can no longer use my translucent lighted buttons with your metal fascia because the holes are of a different shape.

Though I like your design very much, I would hate it if I had to loose my lighted buttons.

I figure that the people that had their Empeg's "button hacked" are probably the same people that bought new lenses for it from Darkstorm, and are most likely the first people to buy a new metal facia from you. (meaning : people for who the Empeg is MORE than just an mp3 player - I'm one of those people). I'm pretty sure that for any of those people -myself included- it would be a pretty big issue if they weren't able to use their lighted buttons anymore if they would choose your metal fascia for their player.
Have you considered a design that incorporates the original buttons, or is this simply not possible ?

If I'm completely honest I must say that I can't (and won't) imagine my Empeg without it's lighted buttons anymore. So I hope you'll take that into consideration and maybe want to design a fascia that CAN use the original buttons.
Because otherwise I'm VERY interested and impressed with your fascias. They seem very professional and utterly beautiful! Very nice work!