What I like to do is use EAC and just rip the CD's to .WAV files. Then after I get done ripping 1 or 20 CD's I then use Razorlame right now as a frontend and encode overnight. This way I can Rip about 7-10 CD's in an hour. Then let them all encode overnight. But I believe that you can only have EAC or Razorlame create the MP3's to one directory. Then you still have to tag and place the MP3's into a file folder for artist\album. With LameB it is written in Perl and is a batch script that will take .WAV files and encode them using Lame. It also automatically tags them from the filename that gets assigned in EAC. Then it places them in folders and subfolders for Artist then by Album. It can be configured to place them in any order for the directory structure. I am just getting into this, but I already Reripped and Encoded over 200 CD's using EAC and Razorlame. That part was easy, the time consuming part comes in when you go to tag and put into a directory structure to make the MP3's easy to find. I had been using MP3TagStudio up until I found LameB. What the real advantage is the time saved in not having to tag and move all your files into different directories. Since I still have over 100 CD's to go this bat file is a real time saver.

If you are only going to be ripping and encoding one or two CD's a week it is not such a huge time savings.

I hope I answered your question. If not ask it again a different way!!!

MK2 12Gb
MK2a 60Gb