After upgrading to hijack v271 to v299 I started to have problems with the dimmer function. At 100% sometimes the dimmer appears to be at about 90%. When I go to adjust the dimmer it appears to already be at 100% but if I rotate one click beyond that it will go to what looks like 100%, one more click the same direction and it will go back to what looks like 90% again, all while still displaying 100% on the indicator. Going the other direction there seems to be similar inconsistencies at other levels. Sometimes the display will be unreadable by only 80%. When in normal operation, the dimmer doesn’t seem to work properly in conjunction with the “lights on” input either. If put it in my car and boot up sometimes it will start at a level lower than 100% and if I turn my lights on it will become even darker, then if I turn the lights off the display might return to a “real” 100% level sometimes, sometimes not. There have even been times when the display will become brighter when I turn the lights on. The unit was working better but not perfectly on v271 and v291 exhibits the same sort of behavior.