Matt: Good advice on keeping it quiet in the neighborhood. I made the dumb mistake of pulling up next to a riced out somethingstupid in a WalMart parking lot, blasting techno at 0db (from my station wagon). Only when I got out of the car did I realize that the ricer was IN the car. Knowing that he'd do anything to gank my ovbiously-cooler-than-his stereo, I promptly took the empeg out and carried it into the WalMart. Haha, walked into that friggin WalMart in paint stained pants and a ripped shirt, bought two bottles of antifreeze, and walked out, displaying my empeg proudly the entire time.

But seriously, I risk my neck all the time by leaving my empeg in the glove compartment. Thank god my Pelican 1400 will be here Friday! That and I STILL can't find a stock Volvo radio that is dead and selling for under $150 so I can hack the face off and make the fake plate. Too bad my stock radio is double din.

Anyone else know of any lame, stock double din radios that I could potentially find dead and broken (or at least under $50)? Thanks. I need that hack pronto and it isn't worth $150 to buy a working unit... well, maybe it is......