Right now www.jempeg.org and jempeg.sourceforge.net are out of sync ... the latest installer is at jempeg.sourceforge.net, but I haven't decided where it ultimately will reside. So yes, if you want the last standalone, it is at jempeg.org (because I haven't moved the old links over). However, what would have been Build 45 does not currently have a standalone version and can only be downloaded with the full installers from jempeg.sourceforge.net. This is because the Limewire stuff requires a bunch of jars to work. I will pick back up in build 46 with the smaller releases though (as replacements for the jar in the full installer). Technically I could release the version the same way, but it would just fail when you try to use the LimeWire stuff (which may be OK, since not everybody needs/cares/wants it).

I use LimeWire over my modem ... One thing I do is start it before I go to bed and let it download stuff over night. It won't affect you at work, because it only (currently) runs on-demand -- so if you don't select it from the menu, it won't run.

Mike