I can't remember what we tried when we were talking before, but the new jEmplode doesn't default to having any soups installed... You may want to add a New Soup Playlist and use the "All" one. The thing I'm most curious/concerned about with your situation was the fact that there were tunes that started to be removed when you synced. I'm very curious why that was.... I haven't seen that behavior yet with the latest build using Shawn's Jupiter.

I'm retrying that sync to his Jupe now with tons of debugging enabled. It actually appears that my connection is so lame now that it's actually timing out between upload packets (timeout time is set to 5 seconds, but during an upload the packets can be big enough that it times out). After a couple retries it actually ends up working. So basically, what I'm saying is that the latest build appears to be working properly with this Jupiter.

Given this very basic appearance of success, I may give you a debug-enabled build to try out and I'll just grab all your logs ... I'll make a version that doesn't actually sync for you but instead prints out what it _would_ have done (so you can see if it would have attempted to remove a tune and why).

Mike