I used to think that way. I rarely typed anything on the board, but just kept silently reading. This weekend alone, I posted a ton of stuff. It's not that difficult to just chime in. No one around here bites... much. Though, I don't think many people would be complaining if Laura started biting them. Sorry, Laura, you just fit very well into that part. You'd be surprised how friendly everyone is (except if you say you've got "so-and-so" on your Empeg), as well as how much useful information you're storing inside you and not letting anyone share in the wealth! I was shocked when I realized just how much I had picked up on the BBS, as well as how much I already knew without the BBS. So... go ahead... speak up! There's a party goin' on here!

Speaking of which... where are you from in Ohio? I've got a couple of friends that live in northeastern Ohio in Willoughby, right by the lake. I was out there last summer to visit. Just curious if you're anywhere near there for next time. I'll have to get a Vortech in my Fiero before I come visit you, though! Or, maybe I'll just go ahead and drop a 3.8 into the thing, like everyone keeps telling me to.

George