> I'm sickened by the thought of human cloning, and I'm not all that religious. I'm not even sure why, but I am.

Seriously, what has got so many people upset about human cloning? Well, right now it's pretty cruel to try and clone a human, because we can't guarantee that it works right. But in theory, what is the problem? Nature does it all the time, they are called twins. People don't freak out about twins. Do religious people think that if twins are born god will neglect to give one of them a soul? Then why do some of them think differently about a clone.

I think it just comes down to fear of the new and fear of the unknown. I think human cloning will happen whether people like it or not, and eventually people will start to realize that it just isn't that different. There still has to be an egg, and a 9-month pregnancy, and a regular birth and childhood, and these clones will grow up, do the talk show circuit and show everyone they are just normal people. 100-some years down the road it will become just another option for people considering children.