i think that you have enough Evanglists like me pushing the EMPEG that u can wait for a update to the site.

Everyone knows the EMPEG is real. The demand is there among the thousands that signed up to buy one for real. I think even the price isn't a issue at this point. People know the expensaive possibilities with the unit and they are willing to pay the price. I paid it without blinking myself. I am completely committed to digital music and a lesser extent MP3. (dont get hung up in the format! WMA is here , and other formats will follow with better compression). being a digital music consultant and writing abbout digital music , i had to possess the EMPEG , to practice what I preach. The Empeg blows away any other devices I had reviews or sampled so far. (now if i could only squeeze an interview out of these guys)

The point is... im completely into devices that can be upgraded. There is no reason for any expensive device not to have some sort of flash memory or easyily upgradable components. I paid a lot for a mid range DVD player which is a mistake. It cant be upgraded unless it back. It should have a usb or serial port for some sort of upgrade path or control...

Welp! Ill be waiting in the wings for the Mark ][ although I am happy with the Mark 1. It does everything i dreamed about and more. Just trying to suss out making some 3rd party apps forrit!

test

Empeg Kicks Ass
S/N 00203
http://www.iretro.com