... and when doing this I want to maintain the playlist/directory structure.

See, I've always kept a copy of all my mp3's on my PC. I always assumed that those files were a perfect "image" of all my music on my Empeg.

Today I noticed that there are several gaps in my collection on my PC. So the only thing I've got now on which my collection is still complete is my Empeg. I have no idea how this could have happened. It's also not really important right now. (I'm still betting on an error on my part since I'm the only person using this PC) Fact is that it has happened and that I want to fix this ASAP.

Rather than hand-picking each track that is missing and copying it from the Empeg back to the PC, I figured I'd just copy my entire Empeg's contents back onto an empty harddisk in my PC. Sure, it'll probably take longer (one or two days I guess), but there will be A LOT less manual labour involved that way.

So basically I want to put a new harddisk in my PC, connect my Empeg to it and then copy the Empeg's entire contents onto the empty harddisk, creating the correct directories (playlists) wilst doing so.

I've just spent half an hour searching through the FAQ for more info on this topic since I could swear that I've seen this question on these boards before. Unfortunately, all I could come up with are methods of keeping the PC files perfectly synched with the Empeg and downloading track-per-track from it. Nowhere have I found info on how to do this whilst maintaining the playlist structure.
A little voice in the back of my head tells me that this is possible with Jemplode, but I have no idea why I'm thinking this. Maybe it's something I've read on the topic a long time ago or maybe it's even totally untrue and I'm confusing this with something entirely different.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks a lot!