Hey Fusto:

I was too lazy to e-mail you but I just have the empeg in the dash (i had to put a spacer in their for it to fit. My dash is black so it matches perfectly, blue looks fabulous, although green would have fit better with some of the lights on the dash.

I upgraded the soundbar speakers to 6 1/2 (i just had to drill new holes, the magnet fits fine into the existing holes. I use Infiniti referrence speakers, I also replaced the front dash speakers with Infiniti as well. I got them from circuit city so that when they blow i just take em back.

I put the amp in the back screwed down to a wooden box with a fiberglass cover with two 8. It takes up the whole trunk unforunately, but I have it roped onto the tailgate (i didnt want to drill into the body for fear of rust)

I just remove the backseat when i need cargo space, or place the objects on top of the seat, I moved someone from DC to NY with just the existing space (luckily he was a minimalist)

A challenge for me is to add a second amp to power the dash and soundbar speakers for when I remove the box in the back. Maybe a small one located between the front seats or under the dash (the latter would overheat quickly unless i find a way to cool it)

I park in a public garage, so it's not 100% safe, but better than the streets of new york. I dont have an alarm and i often have the top off. But New York isn't as lawless as it once was now that the government doesn't flood the streets with crack cocaine to give the middle east weapons anymore.

Needless to say, I always take the Empeg out of the dash, even if I go into a nightclub to dance, or leave the car in a friends drive way in the hamptons. My baby stays with me.