I bet not too many people here are still using an 11 year old computer!

Hmm... that's a tough one to beat. My main desktop workstation is an Alpha purchased by my company as part of a render farm for Titanic, which puts it at 1996 -- all original parts, though I'm about to add another SCSI drive from an old Indigo2 -- so that's only 7 years old. My fileserver is a Pentium-MMX, so that's even newer -- 1997 at the earliest. However, my firewall is built from a Pentium based machine which started life as a 486 DX/4, with 8 megs of RAM and DOS 5.0 -- it was a gift from a friend of mine when he moved, and didn't want to take it with him. Still in the original case, still running with the same power supply as when he got it back in about '91. I still have the original keyboard attached to it, though the J key was broken off (and replaced with the 5 key from the number pad) in an attempt to switch keycaps around so that I could learn the dvorak layout. If that still counts as original (all upgrades from 486 were done by me), then I guess that's 12 years.

But it is still my original Gateway computer, because I am still using the original "Anykey" programmable keyboard, and the original floppy drive (one of those 3.5"/5.25" drives that fits in a single drive bay).

Last summer I mourned the loss of a mountain bike that I bought in '95 -- I'd gone through two frames, a number of wheelsets, etc, until the only things left were a seat, which broke two years ago at the start of the Provincial Championships race, and the grips. The grips got cut off after they started leaving bits of rubber on my hands after a ride. Wasn't my bike anymore, after that.