I really enjoyed being one of the very first owners of an Empeg back in the deep and distant past when the Mk1 first came out but I haven't used mine for a few years so I think it is time for it to find a new home where it will be loved and played with as it deserves.

So, offers please by email to [email protected] for my Mk 1 complete with docking cage, power supply, USB lead and mains power supply. I haven't a clue where the original CD is but I see that up to date software is available for download so that shouldn't be a problem.

If I don't get any decent offers in the next few days then I'll probably put it up on Ebay.

This one is a piece of history. I'm sure someone from Empeg (as was) will correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was the second one ever sold! It was installed, transplanted to another car then finally de-installed all by Cambridge Car Audio (Dominic I think) so it has been handled with care from birth.

Please note that I'll only ship within the UK. If you're close to Cambridge then I may be able to deliver.

Cheers,

Mark.