Panes don't autoscroll when mouse hits top/bottom boundaries.
This will be fixed in v1.1.

Yay! This was one of the very first things I discovered about Emplode which bugged me.

By default, when D&Ding within Ed, the default option is to move, with SHIFT/CTRL being required in order to do a copy instead.
It's an idea. I'm investigating adding a right-drag option to specify exactly what you wanted to do.

Just wanted to bring up that the "move when dragging" option is the default for Windows Explorer (if you're on the same disk drive), and I'm glad that Emplode emulates this behavior. The right-drag option would be great because it would further emulate Explorer while still giving the flexibility being requested.

Playlist names and titles should be editable with the F2 key
I'll add this - you're not the first person to ask for it.

Yay!

I'd like to see a) an option to auto-close the sync window on successful completion, and b) be returned to exactly where I was in the playlist structure before I synced.
It's a bit tricky, since the entire database is fetched from the empeg again at the end of the sync, but I'll take a look.

I don't think he's asking for Emplode to totally remember its complete state. I think we understand that, after a synch, it's a whole new ball game from a fresh download, so we can't expect everything to be identically the same. However, just saving off the currently highlighted playlist tree and opening it after a re-synch might be enough. The old Windows File Manager had this feature. If you closed it and re-opened it, you didn't get a complete re-creation of all the directory trees that were open, but whichever tree had been highlighted at closing time was opened when the program was re-started.

The window is left open so that you know that it worked.

And as far as that goes: If it didn't work, we'd get an error box. So, in from one point of view, just dropping back to Emplode could be considered a valid "success" message.

Or, it could look like this: When the synch is running, it could have a check box which says "Display statistics when done." If that box it checked, at the end of a synch, it could say something like:

The synchronization process completed successfully.
Elapsed time: 13.4 minutes.
Files deleted from player: 2.
Files added to player: 4.

But if the check box isn't checked, then it would just drop back to Emplode.