One friend said something along these lines: 'Hm, $1500 is too much; I could do that cheaper, let's see: there are small PC motherboards, hm, I need laptop disks anyway, what about sound card shielding, VGA is out of the question, so I must improvise something, maybe FM RF modulator instead of wires and RDS for info, hm, where do i find those, then keypad.. No, $1500 is OK, after all.'

Some of my friend said this, too. Those who are not really very interested in music. Those who really like to listen to music.

Those who don't understand the idea say things like "you could use a laptop.." (without thinking about how to get a UI then) or "Burn mp3-CD's and buy a car-unit which can play mp3-CD's" (Without thinking about the limitation of 650 MB on a CD)....

I like the Mk2 very much - If I don't like some songs or playlists then you can reconfigure them... Tell me how to do this on a CD...
And some of my friends are seriously thinking about ordering a Mk2 after they have seen it in my car...

TeeMcBee
Got my Mk2! # 080000143