don't get me wrong, i find that the search feature is great, and can do more than anything else out there is capable of. but i do wish sometimes that it can do the following things:

1) dedupe on addition. if you have a playlist and you search for a song and add it, any other instance of that song in the playlist should automatically be deduped. kind of annoying when you're on a random menu x3 playlist, then you search for a song, and after it plays, 3 songs later, it plays again.

2) an ability to add all matches so far in search. say that you want to load up every version of a certain song, including remixes, like space between by dave matthews band. you put in "space between" in title search, and it shows 10 tunes that match. no way currently to add all of them at once. you have to hit ok then go thru the process 9 more times. big time waster.

3) fuzzy searches, to take advantage of #2. might take up a lot more cpu to accomplish this, but i'm willing to wait. sometimes i just want to hear all tracks that i have which paul van dyk remixed. since title search only works from the starting, this isn't a possibility.

again, i'm not complaining about the current state of things.... just that i've caught myself wishing sometimes that these features were reality. hope other people think the same.