Absolutely! I mean, last time they got that record for most albums on the charts at one time That was great. Plus, most of them sounded really good.
Yeah. Let's see. The cost to produce them is near zero, because you're not going to need to mess with the mix much beyond what was done for the show. Heck, the unmastered MP3's that they release within hours of the end of the shows are higher quality than a lot of albums bands pass off as "Live Albums." I'm listening to the unmastered MP3's from Saturday's show as I write, and they sound great. If you want a copy of them, let me know and I can PM you a link.
Oh, I also wanted to ask you, how was Matt Cameron?
He was a monster. His overall sound was perfect for the night. Some of his fills left me drooling, particularly during some of the extended jams during Porch, Rearviewmirror, and a few others. He didn't try to overdo any of the beats or dominate the sound too much, but when the songs called for it, he had the goods. I just think it was a night where all the planets aligned, and the band and the crowd were all juiced up for a killer show, and they definitely didn't disappoint.