Saweeet. My buddy and i (the head installer at a national electronics chain who will go unmentioned for his jobs sake...heheh) were up until 2am last night installing my new system and Empeg at his shop. We started at around 9, so it was a 5 hour job altogether...the Empeg part of which only took about 30 minutes. The rest was wiring my car and installing two MTX amps and two 10" JL subs. I took about 50 pictures of the install in progress, and i'll be putting up a site for it sometime this weekend.

Everyone in the install shop was amazed by the Empeg...all the little audio geek's eyes lit up once they saw how much music it could store, the visuals...and the EQ (which should be a much more touted feature of the Empeg i might add).

Beautiful. That's all i can say. It's been working flawlessly, and my drive to work this morning, a 40 minute commute, seemed like 5. You have no idea how much of your music you are missing until you have at least one Subwoofer in your car. What a difference. I ended up spending WAY more than i had planned, but i'm one of those do it right or don't do it at all types...so screw it. Overtime hours here i come!

Site to follow soon!!!

||| loren.cox
||| 12GB blue