just remember to pull the camera out before you pull off in that badass boat of yours!

I can just picture it, it would be like Jaws bulleting to the surface as the boat went faster, then it breaks the surface and comes flying right at my head. The last image is the camera entering my wide open mouth that's screams, 'Ohh shi*plonk* mpfff mpfhh mpfff"
You should see all the plankton and stuff fly by when you troll at 3-4 mph. It's like a blinding snowstorm and every once in awhile you see a fish dart by. It's great for checking out under docks or under matted vegetation for fish holding structure where you're not moving fast (like 3-4 mph is fast...). I also use it for watching lure action. I'm just waiting for the day a fish actually takes the bait when the camera is on and I'm recording. I think the camera makes them a bit cautious, but they still look. The perch come right up to it, though. Damn things...