Okay, i obviously have no idea how Rallys work. What i've picked up has been from sporatic watching of a few UK rallys on tv, and i know nothing of the rules/way things work. What's a good site that would explain it to me... or could one of you give me a quick rundown? I had no idea there were "clues" as to where to turn next and things like that. I thought it was straight on "30 degree right turn... now" type situations that the navigator had logged in a book or something. Hm. This is sounding better and better.

You know what's really appealing? This is gonna sound stupid... but my friend James and i always played games like Midnight Street Racer and GTA together... one of us would drive, and the other would be the navigator who would watch the onscreen map and call out upcoming turns and such. The possibility of doing this in real life has me enthralled.

I'm not sure how well Kelly would hold up to the navigator position... i hear enough guff just driving around the city about my speeds... heheh. Actually, i bet she would make a good driver, she's just as crazy as i am behind the wheel, she just can't handle not being in control of the car.

so how the hell do you get started in all this?! (sorry for the thread jacking... we can start another if you wish)