Does anyone else here have a big head? I'm not talking about ego; I mean I have a big cranium, and most of those dimestore sunglesses simply don't fit. Add in the fact that the bridge of my nose is wide, and I've got pinch city.

So I'm tired of spending $10 (or whatever) on a pair of sunglasses that seem ``good enough'' in the store, only to never wear them because they are uncomfortable when on my face for more than five minutes.

And I really need a pair of sunglasses. It looks like it's going to be a bright summer and my light-colored eyes are causing me to look like Mr. Magoo.

So does anyone else have a big head that can suggest a real sunglasses company to look at? I think I've heard folks mention Oakley as having good-for-fatheads frames, but I'm not really too thrilled about paying $200 for non-prescription glasses. Should I go to a real optometrists and let them help me? I'm at something of a loss, as I don't wear glasses normally. Though I should get my eyes examined at some point anyway.