55 Gig Blue Empeg With sled, sticker, power supply, software cd, Both the Kenwood and the Rio Branded Remotes, Empeg Bag, Usb Cable, Serial Cable and 25pin to 9 pin converter.

MUST SELL FAST or I will be sleeping on the sofa till I die.

Well Sorry about the repost but I just brought home one more add on for my car stereo and I am in dutch with the little women,(to put it in EQ terms she is Scowling at me ready to attack and not in a good way)

Its not the money its the fact that I didn't ask her again

So here goes

I think with the Extra remote its worth 800 ish (correct me if I am wrong)

So first 800 Dollar offer gets it and I'll cover 3 day express shipping anywhere in the 48 states (if you are not in the US I'll split the shipping cost with you)

P.S. The Wires on the sled are kind of short about 4 to 5 inches, the unit has been returned to the factory for a blown fuse about 1 yr ago at that time the knob and lens were upgraded, one of the aux in wires has come off the pin on the sled and needs to be fixed and I am not sure where the book is I will look for it I also have the lens it came with (also blue) but I think that is hiding with the book... both will be included if I can find them)

Money order Paypal or Cashers check only please in US funds.

Attachments
167265-empeg1.jpg (94 downloads)

______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/