When I got to Amersfoort, "Come Undone" was being played constantly on the radio. I was surprised to hear whore, [censored], and [censored] in his lyrics. What's the deal with that guy?
He was thrown out of manufactured squeaky-clean boy band "Take That", ostensibly for an interview he did which included some mild non-disapproval of recreational drug-taking. Instead of going quietly, he launched a solo career which became hugely more successful than Take That ever was, both in terms of popular appeal and (most agree) in terms of talent: such Williams songs as "Let Me Entertain You", "Strong", "Angels", "She's The One", and "Millennium" are still credible nowadays, whereas Take That's repertoire lasted until the screaming teenage girls stopped and then dropped out of popular consciousness without trace.

I was surprised to hear whore
I stuck the telly on last night, and that terrible "How Clean Is Your House" programme came on. So I brought up the teletext listings to see what else was on, but they don't have many characters for the programme names, and the name appeared as "How Clean Is Your Ho". Now that's a programme I'd watch.

Peter