I felt sorry for her because she's the type that gets taken advantage of, and she happened to meet a big advantage taker. I didn't mean to make it sound like I agreed with her case (though if I were her, and my ex was posting intimate details of our sex lives on the internet, I would probably do the same thing).

Fact remains, I can't stand the type of person he is. His whole narration of the events of his relationship just stunned me. At one point he tries to make sure the reader doesn't feel too sorry for her by saying he suspects she cheated on him on the night of that wedding, but he just got done telling us how he would have cheated on her if she hadn't gotten back to the party. That doesn't matter, though, because she's too innocent, slightly dumb, and loves Harry Potter. God forbid.

Sorry for not being clear. I was ranting about the guy, not the lawsuit. I was empathising with the plight of a girl who just isn't too bright. The part that bothers me is that the guy treated her badly strictly because she wasn't too bright.

I'll stop ranting now, because it's getting me worked up

But yeah, the target thing was creepy. I think she's kinda messed up Have you seen her cartoons? They're kinda sad.